Monday, February 14, 2011

Munchie Monday (or) I had better start running a LOT more

Photobucket

Saw these in the store this weekend. PLEASE it's only Valentine's Day, how long can I be strong? What I need to do is actually read the ingredients, I bet that would go a long way in instilling willpower.


That is all, sorry no healthy stuff this week, I was blinded by the cream eggs...

Actually, one more, in keeping with the horribly bad for you food theme and in honor of Valentine's Day,  a picture of the lovely cake the kids and I made yesterday. That's homemade buttercream frosting, baby. And copious chocolate sprinkles.  Mmmmmmm.

Photobucket

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

5 comments:

KovasP said...

The eggs I could skip, the cake would be harder to turn down.

Georgia Snail said...

HI! Found your blog via Adam over at I am boring! Nice to meet a fellow Savannah blogger...I am glad to see they finally finished(or have gotten further along) with the trail out on the island. That mile loop behind the Y gets boring after a while.

Teamarcia said...

I still have a creme egg in the freezer from last year. Now that cake on the other hand I would be all over! Yum!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

OMG That cake is amazing!! WOW! And NO!! PLEASE NO!!! Not the eggs! just when I think I am on a roll and it cant get worse then Christmas fudge and then valentines candy the eggs come from nowhere! BAM! Punch me in my mouth! =) SO BAD and SO GOOD.

Tricia said...

yum!