Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuneful Tuesday...

... and wow, I guess I haven't looked at many music videos, they are crazy R (X??)-rated and just out there on the internet! My "get up and run" song as of late is Tonight (I'm Loving You) by Enrique Iglesias. I was going to link to the video, and started to watch- wow is all I can say, he really *was* loving her... I think (no, I KNOW) I need to monitor the youtube watching my oldest does, seriously did not realize it was so, well, just SO, ha.  Anyhow, the song itself is a GREAT running song, I'll leave it at that.

So I will give you a bonus song, a couple years old, but the beat still stands: Jai Ho (from the movie Slumdog Millionaire)- the Nicole Scherzinger/Pussycat Dolls version. Love the movie AND the song :)


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Totally agree--great song and movie!

Molly said...

oooh, good song! I have an itunes gift card to use up, thanks for the idea!