Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Training Tunes

Going to try a new thing here on my blog- every Tuesday I am going to post a song or two that inspires me out on the trail/road/treadmill. Doesn't everyone have some songs like that? No matter how exhausted/unmotivated/DONE you feel, a song like that comes on and your ears tell the legs to move faster, totally circumventing that silly brain that is telling you "it hurts!"


My current song like that is an oldie (and since I AM old, probably a lot will be like that!):

SURVIVOR by Destiny's Child (early Beyonce'). The beat rocks, and if you take the time to actually listen to the words, even better! Makes me feel strong :)



What songs inspire you to run (or do your exercise of choice)!!

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

BRILLIANT IDEA!!! LOVE THIS!! I am going to be looking forward to Tuesday's for this reason now. LOVE Destiny's Child. RIght now I am so addicted to Coming Home by Diddy and anything by Linkin Park! Have a great weekend!